Master Tow manufactures two Tow Dolly models to meet all your towing needs.
Select from the many options and outfit your Tow Dolly to perfectly match your specific towing requirements. Master Tow Tow Dollies come with a long list of quality standard features that set them apart from other tow dollies.
- Easy-lube hubs which ease the repacking of wheel bearings by eliminating the need for disassembly and are backed by a 1-year warranty.
- Equipped with new Radial tires and wheels that are computer balanced to assure a smooth ride at all towing speeds and are backed by a One Year "No Excuses Guarantee" against manufacturer's defects.
- Ramps and carrying pan tilt rearward for loading and feature a raised tread grip pattern that gives extra traction making the Tilt-Bed Loading safer and easier.
- Fenders are molded of ¼" thick polyethylene which eliminates metal fatigue problems common with steel fenders, and they will not scratch or rust. They feature oval waterproof LED lights that are mounted with an exclusive light retainer system to insure their secure attachment.
- The carrying pan steers for your car by swiveling smoothly on polyethylene pads which are maintenance-free.
- Both safety chains have a unique steel s-hook safety clip added to insure their secure attachment to the tow vehicle at all times.
- A factory molded plug-together wiring harness is used to eliminate the need for wire splices which often corrode and lead to wiring shorts. It is also poly loomed where exposed and carefully routed outside the fender well to prevent wires from being damaged by debris thrown up from the tire.
- Exclusive painting process that involves chemically cleansing and etching the bare metal before applying a durable powder coat finish. This extra effort keeps our dollies looking better longer.
- 10,000 pound rated ratchets and adjustable straps securely fasten most 13" through 16" tires and wheels.
- Every Master Tow dolly is backed by a 1-year written warranty to show our commitment to quality.
Contact Us for a quote
For more information, or to get a quote, please use the Contact Form below. You may also call us at (252) 435-2653 or 1 (800) 784-7648.
If you are looking for RV campers, please visit TAC RV at www.tacrvs.com